- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2012 Florida Statutes
608.403 Purpose.—A limited liability company may be organized under this chapter for any lawful purpose, but remains subject to statutes and regulations of the laws of this state for regulating and controlling its business, which shall control when in conflict with this chapter.
History.—s. 2, ch. 82-177; s. 1, ch. 99-315.