- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2014 Florida Statutes
136.01 County depositories.—Each county depository shall be a qualified public depository as defined in s. 280.02 for the following funds: county funds; funds of all county officers, including constitutional officers; funds of the school board; and funds of the community college district board of trustees. This enumeration of funds is made not by way of limitation, but of illustration; and it is the intent hereof that all funds of the county, the board of county commissioners or the several county officers, the school board, or the community college district board of trustees be included.
History.—s. 2, ch. 6932, 1915; RGS 1559; s. 1, ch. 8527, 1921; CGL 2404; s. 1, ch. 14691, 1931; s. 1, ch. 19549, 1939; s. 7, ch. 24337, 1947; s. 10, ch. 26484, 1951; s. 1, ch. 59-23; s. 1, ch. 69-300; s. 1, ch. 80-151; s. 4, ch. 81-285; s. 5, ch. 98-409.