- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2014 Florida Statutes
468.8317 Inactive license.—
(1) A licensee may request that his or her license be placed in an inactive status by making application to the department.
(2) A license that becomes inactive may be reactivated upon application to the department. The department may prescribe by rule continuing education requirements as a condition of reactivating a license. The rules may not require more than one renewal cycle of continuing education to reactivate a license.
(3) The department shall adopt rules relating to licenses which have become inactive and for the renewal of inactive licenses. The department shall prescribe by rule a fee not to exceed $200 for the reactivation of an inactive license and a fee not to exceed $200 for the renewal of an inactive license.
History.—s. 2, ch. 2007-235; s. 6, ch. 2012-61.