- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2017 Florida Statutes
1010.30 Audits required.—
(1) School districts, Florida College System institutions, and other institutions and agencies under the supervision of the State Board of Education and state universities under the supervision of the Board of Governors are subject to the audit provisions of ss. 11.45 and 218.39.
(2) If an audit contains a significant finding, the district school board, the Florida College System institution board of trustees, or the university board of trustees shall conduct an audit overview during a public meeting.
History.—s. 544, ch. 2002-387; s. 148, ch. 2007-217; s. 160, ch. 2011-5; s. 35, ch. 2012-134.