- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2017 Florida Statutes
(1) Nothing in ss. 446.011-446.092 or in any apprentice agreement approved under those sections shall operate to invalidate any apprenticeship provision in any collective agreement between employers and employees setting up higher apprenticeship standards.
(2) No person shall institute any action for the enforcement of any apprentice agreement, or for damages for the breach of any apprentice agreement, made under ss. 446.011-446.092, unless he or she has first exhausted all administrative remedies provided by this section.
(3) Any person aggrieved by any determination or act of the department has the right to an administrative hearing.
History.—s. 8, ch. 23934, 1947; s. 5, ch. 28037, 1953; s. 1, ch. 63-153; s. 1, ch. 69-267; s. 1, ch. 73-283; s. 120, ch. 73-333; s. 1, ch. 77-174; s. 11, ch. 78-95; s. 27, ch. 83-174; s. 146, ch. 97-103; s. 10, ch. 2004-322.
Note.—Former s. 446.13.