2018 Florida Statutes
397.693 Involuntary treatment.—A person may be the subject of a petition for court-ordered involuntary treatment pursuant to this part, if that person meets the criteria for involuntary admission provided in s. 397.675 and:
(1) Has been placed under protective custody pursuant to s. 397.677 within the previous 10 days;
(2) Has been subject to an emergency admission pursuant to s. 397.679 within the previous 10 days;
(3) Has been assessed by a qualified professional within 5 days;
(4) Has been subject to involuntary assessment and stabilization pursuant to s. 397.6818 within the previous 12 days; or
(5) Has been subject to alternative involuntary admission pursuant to s. 397.6822 within the previous 12 days.
History.—s. 6, ch. 93-39.