- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
(1) The board shall prescribe, by rule, a form of seal, including its electronic form, to be used by persons holding valid licenses. All geological papers, reports, and documents prepared or issued by the licensee shall be signed, dated, and sealed by the licensee who performed or is responsible for the supervision, direction, or control of the work contained in the papers, reports, or documents. Such signature, date, and seal shall be evidence of the authenticity of that to which they are affixed. Geological papers, reports, and documents prepared or issued by the licensee may be transmitted electronically provided they have been signed by the licensee, dated, and electronically sealed. It is unlawful for any person to sign or seal any document as a professional geologist unless that person holds a current, active license as a professional geologist which has not expired or been revoked or suspended, unless reinstated or reissued.
(2) No licensee shall affix or permit to be affixed her or his seal or name to any geologic reports, papers, or other documents which depict work which the licensee is not licensed to perform or which was not performed by or under the responsible supervision, direction, or control of the licensee.
History.—ss. 7, 19, ch. 87-403; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 160, ch. 94-119; s. 59, ch. 2000-356.