- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
492.112 Prohibitions; penalties.—
(1) A person may not knowingly:
(a) Practice professional geology unless the person is licensed under this chapter.
(b) Use the name or title “Professional Geologist” or any other title, designation, words, letters, abbreviations, or device tending to indicate that the person holds an active license as a professional geologist when the person is not licensed under this chapter.
(c) Present as her or his own the license of another.
(d) Give false or forged evidence to the department.
(e) Use or attempt to use a license that has been suspended, revoked, or placed on inactive or delinquent status.
(f) Employ unlicensed persons to practice professional geology.
(g) Conceal information relative to violations of this chapter.
History.—ss. 12, 19, ch. 87-403; s. 120, ch. 91-224; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 292, ch. 94-119; s. 523, ch. 97-103; s. 62, ch. 2000-356; s. 2, ch. 2004-294.