2005 Florida Statutes
288.714 Annual report.--By May 1 of each year the board of the corporation shall submit to the Governor, the President of the Senate, the Speaker of the House of Representatives, and the director of the Office of Tourism, Trade, and Economic Development a complete and detailed report setting forth:
(1) Operations and accomplishments of the corporation;
(2) The number of black business enterprises which participated during the past year in programs established or administered by the corporation;
(3) The number of black business enterprises receiving assistance from the corporation and the manner in which the assistance was received;
(4) The status of black business enterprises which participated in programs established or administered by the corporation;
(5) The total number of jobs represented by black business enterprises participating in programs established or administered by the corporation;
(6) Receipts and expenditures of the corporation during its most recent fiscal year in accordance with the categories or classifications established by the corporation for its operating and capital accounts;
(7) Assets and liabilities of the corporation at the end of its most recent fiscal year and the status of its trust funds; and
(8) A schedule of local bonds outstanding authorized by the corporation and capital participation instruments issued by the corporation for the year and the total to date.
History.--s. 20, ch. 85-104; s. 4, ch. 89-352; s. 66, ch. 96-320; s. 8, ch. 2002-180; s. 5, ch. 2003-268.