- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2005 Florida Statutes
Expedited service; applications; fees.
317.0016 Expedited service; applications; fees.--The department shall provide, through its agents and for use by the public, expedited service on title transfers, title issuances, duplicate titles, recordation of liens, and certificates of repossession. A fee of $7 shall be charged for this service, which is in addition to the fees imposed by ss. 317.0007 and 317.0008, and $3.50 of this fee shall be retained by the processing agency. All remaining fees shall be deposited in the Incidental Trust Fund of the Division of Forestry of the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. Application for expedited service may be made by mail or in person. The department shall issue each title applied for pursuant to this section within 5 working days after receipt of the application except for an application for a duplicate title certificate covered by s. 317.0008(3), in which case the title must be issued within 5 working days after compliance with the department's verification requirements.
History.--s. 54, ch. 2005-164.