- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2006 Florida Statutes
Sunshine State Standards.
1003.41 Sunshine State Standards.--Public K-12 educational instruction in Florida is based on the "Sunshine State Standards." These standards have been adopted by the State Board of Education and delineate the academic achievement of students, for which the state will hold schools accountable, in grades K-2, 3-5, 6-8, and 9-12 in the subjects of language arts, mathematics, science, social studies, the arts, health and physical education, and foreign languages. They include standards in reading, writing, history, government, geography, economics, and computer literacy.
History.--s. 130, ch. 2002-387.