- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2006 Florida Statutes
Authorized to issue warrants to tax collector or sheriff for payment.
17.12 Authorized to issue warrants to tax collector or sheriff for payment.--Whenever it shall appear to the satisfaction of the Chief Financial Officer from examination of the books of his or her office that the tax collector or the sheriff for any county in this state has paid into the State Treasury, through mistake or otherwise, a larger or greater sum than is actually due from such collector or sheriff, then the Chief Financial Officer may issue a warrant to such collector or sheriff for the sum so found to be overpaid.
History.--ch. 1762, 1870; RS 105; GS 109; RGS 121; CGL 151; s. 58, ch. 95-147; s. 29, ch. 2003-261.