- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2006 Florida Statutes
Examination by Governor and report.
17.17 Examination by Governor and report.--The office of Chief Financial Officer, and the books, files, documents, records, and papers shall always be subject to the examination of the Governor of this state, or any person the Governor may authorize to examine the same; and on the first day of January of each and every year, or oftener if called for by the Governor, the Chief Financial Officer shall make a full report of all his or her official acts and proceedings for the last fiscal year to the Governor, to be laid before the Legislature with the Governor's message, and shall make such further report as the constitution may require.
History.--s. 8, ch. 8, 1845; RS 109; GS 113; ch. 7342, 1917; RGS 125; CGL 155; s. 60, ch. 95-147; s. 33, ch. 2003-261.