- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2006 Florida Statutes
Chief Financial Officer to operate personal check-cashing service.
17.53 Chief Financial Officer to operate personal check-cashing service.--
(1) The Chief Financial Officer is authorized to operate a personal check-cashing service or a remote financial service unit at the capitol for the benefit of state employees or other responsible persons who properly identify themselves.
(2) If a personal check is dishonored or a state warrant is forged and the Chief Financial Officer has made diligent but unsuccessful effort to collect and has forwarded the returned check for prosecution by the appropriate state attorney, then he or she may include such amount in his or her budget request to be considered during the next legislative session.
History.--s. 2, ch. 91-244; s. 68, ch. 95-147; s. 49, ch. 2003-261.
Note.--Former s. 18.021.