- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2006 Florida Statutes
Modernization of state lands records.
253.0325 Modernization of state lands records.--
(1) The Department of Environmental Protection shall initiate an ongoing computerized information systems program to modernize its state lands records and documents that relate to lands to which title is vested in the Board of Trustees of the Internal Improvement Trust Fund. The program shall include, at a minimum:
(a) A document management component to automate the storage and retrieval of information contained in state lands records.
(b) A land records management component to organize the records by key elements present in the data.
(c) An evaluation component which includes the collection of resource and environmental data.
(d) A mapping component to generate and store maps of state-owned parcels using data from the land records management and evaluation components.
(2) At all stages of its records modernization program, the department shall seek to ensure information systems compatibility within the department and with other state, local, and regional governmental agencies. The department also shall seek to promote standardization in the collection of information regarding state-owned lands by federal, state, regional, and local agencies.
(3) The information collected and stored as a result of the department's modernization of state lands records shall not be considered a final or complete accounting of lands which the state owns or to which the state may claim ownership.
History.--s. 6, ch. 90-217; s. 68, ch. 94-356.