- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2006 Florida Statutes
Board of trustees may surrender certain lands to the United States and receive indemnity.
253.21 Board of trustees may surrender certain lands to the United States and receive indemnity.--Whenever it may appear that any of the swamplands, granted by the United States to this state by Act of Congress approved September 28, 1850, entitled "An Act to enable the State of Arkansas and other states to reclaim the swamplands within their limits," have been sold or located, the Board of Trustees of the Internal Improvement Trust Fund may surrender to the United States the right, title and claim of the state to said lands, and receive from the United States, in lieu thereof, such reclamation as may be due.
History.--ch. 631, 1855; RS 439; GS 627; RGS 1076; CGL 1407; s. 2, ch. 61-119; ss. 27, 35, ch. 69-106.