- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2006 Florida Statutes
Unsurveyed marshlands; sale to upland owners.
253.381 Unsurveyed marshlands; sale to upland owners.--The Board of Trustees of the Internal Improvement Trust Fund of the state and the State Board of Education are hereby authorized to make sales of unsurveyed marshlands to record owners of uplands which have been surveyed by the United States, and to make equitable divisions of unsurveyed marsh areas and allocations of the same for sales with due respect to upland ownership, sales heretofore made, natural divisions of the unsurveyed marshes which are indicated by the general courses of water channels within or across the unsurveyed marshes and to other topographical features of the affected areas.
History.--s. 1, ch. 59-497; s. 2, ch. 61-119; ss. 27, 35, ch. 69-106.