- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2006 Florida Statutes
Surveys approved by chief cadastral surveyor validated.
253.39 Surveys approved by chief cadastral surveyor validated.--All surveys of lands into townships, sections or other regular land divisions, heretofore or hereafter made in this state, and which have or may hereafter be approved by the chief cadastral surveyor for the Board of Trustees of the Internal Improvement Trust Fund, together with the field notes, plats, or other accessories pertaining thereto, are validated and confirmed and are official public surveys of this state of equal force, tenor and effect as surveys made by or under the direction of the United States Government.
History.--s. 1, ch. 7892, 1919; CGL 1428; s. 1, ch. 61-187; s. 2, ch. 61-119; ss. 27, 35, ch. 69-106.