- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2006 Florida Statutes
253.60 Conflicting laws.--The development of the lands leased by the Board of Trustees of the Internal Improvement Trust Fund for the production of oil and gas therefrom shall be in accord with the laws of Florida relating to conservation and control and, if herein is found any conflict with those laws, such laws relating to conservation and control shall prevail.
History.--s. 10, ch. 22824, 1945; ss. 27, 35, ch. 69-106; s. 8, ch. 69-369.