- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2006 Florida Statutes
Change in bulkhead lines, Pinellas County.
253.66 Change in bulkhead lines, Pinellas County.--
(1) As soon as a county bulkhead line as provided in 1s. 253.122 has been fixed by the water and navigation control authority of Pinellas County around the mainland of the county and the offshore islands therein, and the bulkhead line has been formally approved by the Board of Trustees of the Internal Improvement Trust Fund of the state, all in accordance with the provisions of 1s. 253.122, no further change in said bulkhead line shall be made notwithstanding the provisions of 1s. 253.122(5).
(2) It is hereby declared to be the intent of the Legislature that subsection (1) is necessary for the protection of navigable waters in Pinellas County and the fish, wildlife and natural resources therein.
History.--ss. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ch. 59-522; s. 2, ch. 61-119; s. 1, ch. 61-264; ss. 27, 35, ch. 69-106.
1Note.--Repealed by s. 26, ch. 75-22.