- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2006 Florida Statutes
Application to lease submerged land and water column.
253.69 Application to lease submerged land and water column.--Any applicant desiring to lease a portion of the submerged lands of this state for the purpose of conducting aquaculture activities shall file with the board a written application in such form as it may prescribe, setting forth the following information:
(1) The name and address of the applicant.
(2) A reasonably concise description of the location and amount of submerged land desired and, after the lease is approved, a field survey of the leased area and assurances that the site is properly posted pursuant to the conditions of the lease and s. 327.41
(3) A description of the aquaculture activities to be conducted, including a specification whether such activities are to be experimental or commercial and an assessment of the current capability of the applicant to carry on such activities.
(4) Such other information as the board of trustees may by regulation require.
History.--s. 1, ch. 69-46; ss. 25, 27, 35, ch. 69-106; s. 1, ch. 88-207; s. 5, ch. 96-247.