- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2006 Florida Statutes
Printing of publications; lowest bidder awards.
283.33 Printing of publications; lowest bidder awards.--
(1) Publications may be printed and prepared in-house, by another agency or the Legislature, or purchased on bid, whichever is more economical and practicable as determined by the agency. An agency may contract for binding separately when more economical or practicable, whether or not the remainder of the printing is done in-house. A vendor may subcontract for binding and still be considered a responsible vendor, notwithstanding s. 287.012(24).
(2) All printing of publications that cost in excess of the threshold amount provided in s. 287.017 for CATEGORY TWO and purchased by agencies shall be let upon contract to the vendor that submits the lowest responsive bid and that will furnish all materials used in printing. Such contract shall specify a definite term and a definite number of copies.
(3) Except as otherwise provided for in this part, a contract for printing of a publication shall be subject to, when applicable, the definitions in s. 287.012, and shall be considered a commodity for that purpose.
(4) The provisions of s. 946.515(4) shall not apply to purchases of printing.
History.--ss. 1, 6, ch. 83-252; s. 4, ch. 88-32; s. 7, ch. 90-268; ss. 5, 44, ch. 90-335; s. 1, ch. 95-420; s. 52, ch. 2001-61; s. 4, ch. 2002-207.