2006 Florida Statutes
617.1601 Corporate records.--
(1) A corporation shall keep as records minutes of all meetings of its members and board of directors, a record of all actions taken by the members or board of directors without a meeting, and a record of all actions taken by a committee of the board of directors in place of the board of directors on behalf of the corporation.
(2) A corporation shall maintain accurate accounting records.
(3) A corporation or its agent shall maintain a record of its members in a form that permits preparation of a list of the names and addresses of all members in alphabetical order by class of voting members.
(4) A corporation shall maintain its records in written form or in another form capable of conversion into written form within a reasonable time.
(5) A corporation shall keep a copy of the following records:
(a) Its articles or restated articles of incorporation and all amendments to them currently in effect.
(b) Its bylaws or restated bylaws and all amendments to them currently in effect.
(c) The minutes of all members' meetings and records of all action taken by members without a meeting for the past 3 years.
(d) Written communications to all members generally or all members of a class within the past 3 years, including the financial statements furnished for the past 3 years under s. 617.1605
(e) A list of the names and business street, or home if there is no business street, addresses of its current directors and officers.
(f) Its most recent annual report delivered to the Department of State under s. 617.1622
History.--s. 106, ch. 90-179; s. 69, ch. 93-281.