- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2006 Florida Statutes
Stockholders; examination of records.
658.39 Stockholders; examination of records.--No bank, trust company, or financial institution-affiliated party shall permit any stockholder, other than a qualified director, officer, or employee thereof, to have access to, or to examine or inspect, any of the books or records of such bank or trust company other than its general statement of condition of its general assets and liabilities, the quarterly reports of condition and quarterly reports of income required to be submitted to the office pursuant to s. 655.045, and a list of shareholders as provided in s. 655.057
History.--s. 2, ch. 28016, 1953; s. 3, ch. 76-168; s. 3, ch. 77-94; s. 1, ch. 77-457; ss. 29, 151, 152, ch. 80-260; ss. 2, 3, ch. 81-318; ss. 35, 58, ch. 85-82; s. 1, ch. 91-307; ss. 1, 123, ch. 92-303; s. 1784, ch. 2003-261.
Note.--Former s. 659.25.