- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2006 Florida Statutes
658.95 Voluntary liquidation.--Any bank or trust company may go into liquidation and be closed by a vote of its stockholders owning two-thirds of its stock. Whenever a vote is taken to go into liquidation, the board of directors shall cause this fact to be certified to the office and publication thereof to be made for a period of 2 months in a newspaper of general circulation located in the county in which the bank or trust company is closing up its affairs and notifying its creditors to present their claims against the bank or trust company for payment.
History.--s. 4, ch. 28016, 1953; ss. 12, 35, ch. 69-106; s. 3, ch. 76-168; s. 1, ch. 77-457; ss. 118, 151, 152, ch. 80-260; ss. 2, 3, ch. 81-318; s. 1, ch. 91-307; s. 1, ch. 92-303; s. 1804, ch. 2003-261.
Note.--Former s. 661.39.