- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2006 Florida Statutes
Procedure in voluntary liquidation.
658.96 Procedure in voluntary liquidation.--When a bank or trust company decides to go into voluntary liquidation, the president and cashier, or other appropriate officers, shall, before beginning publication of the notice required by law, furnish the office with a full and complete detailed statement of the affairs of the bank or trust company and shall thereafter forward to the office on the first Monday in each month a like detailed statement until all of the liabilities of the bank or trust company shall have been settled in full, provided that, if the office is not satisfied with the report of any bank or trust company intending to go into voluntary liquidation, or if at any time it is not satisfied with the progress of such liquidation, it shall have full authority to proceed under s. 658.80, or otherwise, as the law directs.
History.--s. 4, ch. 28016, 1953; ss. 12, 35, ch. 69-106; s. 3, ch. 76-168; s. 1, ch. 77-457; ss. 119, 151, 152, ch. 80-260; ss. 2, 3, ch. 81-318; s. 1, ch. 91-307; s. 1, ch. 92-303; s. 1805, ch. 2003-261.
Note.--Former s. 661.40.