- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2006 Florida Statutes
Wholesale promotion of obscene materials; penalties.
847.07 Wholesale promotion of obscene materials; penalties.--
(1) As used in this section, "wholesale promote" means to manufacture, issue, sell, provide, deliver, transfer, transmit, publish, distribute, circulate, or disseminate, or offer or agree to do the same, with or without consideration, for purposes of resale or redistribution.
(2) Any person who knowingly wholesale promotes any obscene matter or performance, or in any manner knowingly hires, employs, uses, or permits any person to wholesale promote or assist in wholesale promoting any obscene matter or performance, is guilty of a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084
(3) No person shall, as a condition to sale, allocation, consignment, or delivery for resale of any matter or performance, require that the purchaser or consignee receive for resale any other matter or performance reasonably believed by the purchaser or consignee to be obscene; and no person shall deny or revoke any franchise, or threaten to do so, or impose or threaten to impose any penalty, financial or otherwise, by reason of the refusal or failure of any person to accept any such matter or by reason of the return thereof. Whoever violates this subsection is guilty of a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084
History.--s. 1, ch. 73-120; s. 4, ch. 83-77; s. 9, ch. 86-238.