- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2009 Florida Statutes
Access to postsecondary education and meaningful careers for students with disabilities; popular name; definition.
1007.02 Access to postsecondary education and meaningful careers for students with disabilities; popular name; definition.--
(1) This section shall be known by the popular name the "Enhanced New Needed Opportunity for Better Life and Education for Students with Disabilities (ENNOBLES) Act."
(2) For the purposes of this act, the term "student with a disability" means any student who is documented as having an intellectual disability; a hearing impairment, including deafness; a speech or language impairment; a visual impairment, including blindness; an emotional or behavioral disability; an orthopedic or other health impairment; an autism spectrum disorder; a traumatic brain injury; or a specific learning disability, including, but not limited to, dyslexia, dyscalculia, or developmental aphasia.
History.--s. 1, ch. 2003-8; s. 7, ch. 2008-204.