- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2009 Florida Statutes
No license or permit fees required; identification card required.
285.10 No license or permit fees required; identification card required.--Indians may exercise the hunting, fishing, and frogging rights granted to them in those areas specified by s. 285.09 without payment of licensing or permitting fees. Each Indian exercising such rights shall be required to have an identification card issued without cost by the Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission through the chairs of the Miccosukee Tribe and Seminole Tribe. Each Indian is required to have the identification card on his or her person at all times when exercising such rights and shall exhibit it to officers of the Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission upon the request of such officers.
History.--s. 4, ch. 29908, 1955; ss. 25, 35, ch. 69-106; s. 2, ch. 81-204; s. 207, ch. 95-148; s. 84, ch. 99-245.