2009 Florida Statutes
Rejection of grant applications; penalties for failure to meet application conditions.
290.0475 Rejection of grant applications; penalties for failure to meet application conditions.--Applications received for funding under all program categories shall be rejected without scoring only in the event that any of the following circumstances arise:
(1) The application is not received by the department by the application deadline.
(2) The proposed project does not meet one of the three national objectives as contained in federal and state legislation.
(3) The proposed project is not an eligible activity as contained in the federal legislation.
(4) The application is not consistent with the local government's comprehensive plan adopted pursuant to s. 163.3184(7).
(5) The applicant has an open community development block grant, except as provided in s. 290.046(2)(c).
(6) The local government is not in compliance with the citizen participation requirements prescribed in ss. 104(a)(1) and (2) and 106(d)(5)(c) of Title I of the Housing and Community Development Act of 1984 and department rules.
(7) Any information provided in the application that affects eligibility or scoring is found to have been misrepresented, and the information is not a mathematical error which may be discovered and corrected by readily computing available numbers or formulas provided in the application.
History.--s. 5, ch. 85-223; s. 39, ch. 88-201; s. 5, ch. 90-275.