- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2009 Florida Statutes
Expedited service; applications; fees.
319.323 Expedited service; applications; fees.--The department shall establish a separate title office which may be used by private citizens and licensed motor vehicle dealers to receive expedited service on title transfers, title issuances, duplicate titles, and recordation of liens, and certificates of repossession. A fee of $10 shall be charged for this service, which fee is in addition to the fees imposed by s. 319.32 The fee, after deducting the amount referenced by s. 319.324 and $3.50 to be retained by the processing agency, shall be deposited into the General Revenue Fund. Application for expedited service may be made by mail or in person. The department shall issue each title applied for under this section within 5 working days after receipt of the application except for an application for a duplicate title certificate covered by s. 319.23(4), in which case the title must be issued within 5 working days after compliance with the department's verification requirements.
History.--s. 1, ch. 79-399; s. 17, ch. 82-134; s. 8, ch. 89-333; s. 16, ch. 96-413; s. 8, ch. 2009-71.