- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2009 Florida Statutes
Incentives for department employees.
409.1672 Incentives for department employees.--In order to promote accomplishing the goal of family preservation, family reunification, or permanent placement of a child in an adoptive home, the department may, pursuant to s. 110, chapter 92-142, Laws of Florida, or subsequent legislative authority and within existing resources, develop monetary performance incentives such as bonuses, salary increases, and educational enhancements for department employees engaged in positions and activities related to the child welfare system under chapter 39 or this chapter who demonstrate outstanding work in these areas.
History.--s. 50, ch. 94-164; s. 146, ch. 98-403.