- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2009 Florida Statutes
Administration and management.
550.910 Administration and management.--
(1) The compact committee shall elect annually from among its members a chairperson, a vice chairperson, and a secretary/treasurer.
(2) The compact committee shall adopt bylaws for the conduct of its business by a two-thirds vote of the members of the committee or their alternates and may, by the same vote, amend and rescind these bylaws. The compact committee shall publish its bylaws in convenient form and shall file a copy thereof and a copy of any amendments thereto with the Secretary of State or equivalent agency of each of the party states.
(3) The compact committee may delegate the day-to-day management and administration of its duties and responsibilities to an executive director and her or his support staff.
(4) Employees of the compact committee shall be considered governmental employees.
History.--s. 40, ch. 2000-354.