- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2009 Florida Statutes
Ownership of rights under patent and trademark laws developed or acquired pursuant to the authorities of this chapter.
601.101 Ownership of rights under patent and trademark laws developed or acquired pursuant to the authorities of this chapter.--Notwithstanding any provision of chapter 286, the legal title and every right, interest, claim, or demand of any kind in and to any patent, trademark, copyright, certification mark, or other right acquired under the patent and trademark laws of the United States or this state or any foreign country, or the application for the same, now, heretofore, or as may be hereafter owned or held, acquired, or developed by the Department of Citrus, under the authority and directions given it by this chapter, is vested in the Department of Citrus for the use, benefit, and purposes provided in this chapter. The Department of Citrus is hereby vested with and is authorized to exercise any and all of the normal incidents of such ownership, including the receipt and disposition of royalties. Any sums received as royalties from any such rights are hereby appropriated to the Department of Citrus for any and all of the purposes and uses provided in this chapter.
History.--s. 1, ch. 72-191.