- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2009 Florida Statutes
Department of Agriculture; citrus inspectors.
601.27 Department of Agriculture; citrus inspectors.--The inspection in the state of all citrus fruit and the canned and concentrated products thereof, and the certifying as to grades and qualifications thereof, and the enforcement of all provisions of this chapter and rules and orders made pursuant to and under authority of this chapter shall be under the direction, supervision, and control of the Department of Agriculture. The sampling, testing, and inspection of all processed citrus products shall be done by authorized agents or inspectors of the Department of Agriculture or pursuant to cooperative agreement between the Department of Agriculture and any agency of the Federal Government.
History.--s. 27, ch. 25149, 1949; ss. 14, 35, ch. 69-106; s. 7, ch. 71-185; s. 1, ch. 90-195.