- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2009 Florida Statutes
Compensation of inspectors.
601.32 Compensation of inspectors.--The salaries of the chief citrus inspector, the chief laboratory inspector, the district supervising inspectors, the junior and senior inspectors, and all other necessary inspectors shall be in the amount as determined and fixed by the Department of Agriculture and, in addition thereto, each of said inspectors shall be reimbursed for travel expenses as provided in s. 112.061, which shall be paid upon approval of accounts therefor by the Department of Agriculture. The Department of Agriculture may employ such additional field and other agents and clerical assistance at such times and for such periods and incur and pay any other expenses, including travel expenses, as provided in s. 112.061, of the Department of Agriculture during the citrus fruit season, as may be necessary for the effective enforcement of the citrus fruit laws of this state and of the regulations of the Department of Citrus and assure the payments of the inspection fees imposed or that may be imposed under the authority of law.
History.--s. 32, ch. 25149, 1949; s. 19, ch. 63-400; ss. 14, 35, ch. 69-106; s. 7, ch. 71-185; s. 22, ch. 71-186.