- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2009 Florida Statutes
Interference with inspectors.
601.33 Interference with inspectors.--It is unlawful for any person to obstruct, hinder, resist, interfere with, or attempt to obstruct, hinder, resist, or interfere with any authorized inspector in the discharge of any duty imposed upon or required of her or him by the provisions of law or by any rule or regulation prescribed by the Department of Citrus or the Department of Agriculture, or to change or attempt to change any instrument, substance, article, or fluid used by such inspector or emergency inspector in making tests of citrus fruit or the canned or concentrated products thereof.
History.--s. 33, ch. 25149, 1949; s. 1, ch. 59-19; ss. 14, 35, ch. 69-106; s. 7, ch. 71-185; s. 22, ch. 71-186; s. 973, ch. 97-103.