- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2009 Florida Statutes
Revocation of registration.
601.42 Revocation of registration.--Whenever the Department of Agriculture shall issue a certificate of registration to any packinghouse, canning plant, or concentrating plant for the purpose of processing citrus fruit or citrus products, as provided by s. 601.40, and said Department of Agriculture shall thereafter revoke or suspend the license of any citrus fruit dealer who may own, operate, or have any proprietary or ownership interest in any such packinghouse, canning plant, or concentrating plant aforesaid, the certificate of registration as provided for in s. 601.40 shall automatically and without further proceedings stand suspended or revoked during the entire period of the suspension or revocation of the citrus fruit dealer's license.
History.--s. 42, ch. 25149, 1949; s. 1, ch. 59-18; ss. 14, 35, ch. 69-106; s. 7, ch. 71-185; s. 6, ch. 78-95.