- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2009 Florida Statutes
Dealer's license fee; agent's registration fee.
601.59 Dealer's license fee; agent's registration fee.--
(1) Each applicant who qualifies for a citrus fruit dealer's license shall pay to the Department of Agriculture, prior to issuance of such license, a license fee of $25 per shipping season or portion thereof covered by the license.
(2) A registration fee of $10 per shipping season or portion thereof covered by the dealer's license shall be paid to the Department of Agriculture for the registration of each agent of a licensed citrus fruit dealer.
(3) All license and registration fees imposed and collected under the provisions of this section shall be paid to the State Treasury on or before the 15th day of each month. Such moneys shall be deposited in the Citrus Inspection Trust Fund and are hereby appropriated in the manner provided by s. 601.28(3)(b).
History.--s. 59, ch. 25149, 1949; s. 2, ch. 61-119; s. 1, ch. 65-80; s. 1, ch. 67-104; ss. 14, 35, ch. 69-106; ss. 4, 7, ch. 71-185; s. 1, ch. 76-25; s. 2, ch. 81-318; s. 1, ch. 83-142; ss. 1, 3, ch. 85-129; s. 4, ch. 91-429.