- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2009 Florida Statutes
Penalty for failure to keep records.
601.701 Penalty for failure to keep records.--
(1) It shall be unlawful to fail to keep any records required to be kept under the provisions of the Florida Citrus Code of 1949, or any amendments thereto, or required to be kept by any other law or by any authorized regulation of the Department of Agriculture or the Department of Citrus, or to falsify or cause the falsification of any such records or to keep false records.
(2) The violation of any of the provisions of this act shall constitute a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083
History.--ss. 1, 2, ch. 61-96; ss. 14, 35, ch. 69-106; s. 626, ch. 71-136; s. 7, ch. 71-185; s. 22, ch. 71-186; s. 2, ch. 81-318; ss. 1, 3, ch. 85-129; s. 4, ch. 91-429.