- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2009 Florida Statutes
Manufacturer to furnish formula and other information.
601.76 Manufacturer to furnish formula and other information.--The Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services may adopt rules with respect to requirements for information which must be furnished by manufacturers of coloring matter for use on citrus fruit. Such information may include product formulas. Any formula required to be filed with the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services shall be deemed a trade secret as defined in s. 812.081, is confidential and exempt from the provisions of s. 119.07(1), and shall only be divulged to the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services or to its duly authorized representatives or upon orders of a court of competent jurisdiction when necessary in the enforcement of this law. A person who receives such a formula from the department under this section shall maintain the confidentiality of the formula.
History.--s. 76, ch. 25149, 1949; ss. 14, 35, ch. 69-106; s. 7, ch. 71-185; s. 2, ch. 81-318; ss. 1, 3, ch. 85-129; ss. 7, 12, ch. 87-44; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 14, ch. 92-4; s. 359, ch. 96-406.