- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2009 Florida Statutes
Destruction of certain fruit containing arsenic.
601.97 Destruction of certain fruit containing arsenic.--All citrus fruit, except grapefruit, prepared for sale or transportation, or which is being prepared for such purpose, or which has been or is being delivered for sale or transportation that may be shown by the chemical analysis provided for in s. 601.96 to contain arsenic, or any compound or derivative of arsenic, shall be destroyed by the inspector making seizure of the same, or by any citrus fruit inspector, or by the sheriff of the county where found, as may be provided by regulations prescribed by the Department of Agriculture. Regulations for the application and enforcement of ss. 601.92-601.97, inclusive, shall be promulgated by the Department of Agriculture.
History.--s. 97, ch. 25149, 1949; ss. 14, 35, ch. 69-106; s. 7, ch. 71-185.