- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2009 Florida Statutes
Payment of salaries and expenses; Department of Citrus.
601.9902 Payment of salaries and expenses; Department of Citrus.--All salaries, costs, and expenses incurred by the Department of Citrus in the administration and the enforcement of this chapter and in the performance of its duties and the exercise of its powers under the laws of this state shall be proratably paid from the moneys derived from the citrus advertising taxes imposed on the various types of citrus fruit in such proportion as the Department of Citrus may find each respective type is affected by such expenditures.
History.--s. 101, ch. 25149, 1949; s. 10, ch. 59-20; s. 20, ch. 71-186.
Note.--Former s. 601.0101.