- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2009 Florida Statutes
Canned blended juice; standards; labeling.
601.9907 Canned blended juice; standards; labeling.--No canned blend of orange and grapefruit juice shall be sold or offered for sale or shipped or offered for shipment which:
(1) Is prepared from mixed raw juice of oranges and grapefruit containing before the addition of any additive less than 8 percent total soluble solids;
(2) When canned, contains less than 9.5 percent total soluble solids;
(3) Has a ratio of total soluble solids to anhydrous citric acid of less than 8 to 1;
(4) Contains less than 0.65 percent or more than 1.80 percent anhydrous citric acid;
(5) Contains more than 0.040 percent recoverable oil; or
(6) Contains when mixed and before canning more or less than the percentage of orange juice determined by rule or regulation of the Department of Citrus required to be contained therein and does not meet requirements to be established by the Department of Citrus regarding color, absence of defects, taste and flavor; unless the immediate container thereof shall be labeled in accordance with regulations of the Department of Citrus, and there shall appear on such label the word "substandard" in bold type not less than 1/4 inch high printed or stamped diagonally thereon.
History.--s. 106, ch. 25149, 1949; s. 22, ch. 71-186.
Note.--Former s. 601.0106.