- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Entertainment industry tax credit.
Entertainment industry tax credit.—
There shall be a credit allowed against the tax imposed by this chapter in the amounts awarded by the Office of Tourism, Trade, and Economic Development under the entertainment industry financial incentive program in s. 288.1254.
A qualified production company as defined in s. 288.1254 that is awarded a tax credit under s. 288.1254 may not claim the credit before July 1, 2011, regardless of when the credit is awarded.
To the extent that the amount of a tax credit exceeds the amount due on a return, the balance of the credit may be carried forward to a succeeding taxable year pursuant to s. 288.1254(4)(e).
s. 14, ch. 2010-147.