- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2011 Florida Statutes
(1) The headquarters of the First Appellate District shall be in the Second Judicial Circuit, Tallahassee, Leon County; of the Second Appellate District in the Tenth Judicial Circuit, Lakeland, Polk County; of the Third Appellate District in the Eleventh Judicial Circuit, Miami-Dade County; of the Fourth Appellate District in the Fifteenth Judicial Circuit, Palm Beach County; and the Fifth Appellate District in the Seventh Judicial Circuit, Daytona Beach, Volusia County.
(2) A district court of appeal may designate other locations within its district as branch headquarters for the conduct of the business of the court in special or regular term and as the official headquarters of its officers or employees pursuant to s. 112.061.
History.—s. 1, ch. 57-248; s. 1, ch. 65-294; ss. 1, 2, 3, 4, ch. 67-29; s. 8, ch. 71-355; s. 3, ch. 79-413; s. 1, ch. 80-123; s. 22, ch. 2000-237; s. 11, ch. 2008-4.