- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2011 Florida Statutes
35.10 Regular terms.—The district court of appeal shall hold two regular terms each year at its headquarters, commencing respectively on the second Tuesday in January and July. The court may adjourn from time to time as may be deemed necessary for the dispatch of business.
History.—s. 1, ch. 57-248.