- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2011 Florida Statutes
377.802 Purpose.—This act is intended to provide incentives for Florida’s citizens, businesses, school districts, and local governments to take action to diversify the state’s energy supplies, reduce dependence on foreign oil, and mitigate the effects of climate change by providing funding for activities designed to achieve these goals. The grant programs in this act are intended to stimulate capital investment in and enhance the market for renewable energy technologies and technologies intended to diversify Florida’s energy supplies, reduce dependence on foreign oil, and combat or limit climate change impacts. This act is also intended to provide incentives for the purchase of energy-efficient appliances and rebates for solar energy equipment installations for residential and commercial buildings.
History.—s. 3, ch. 2006-230; s. 58, ch. 2008-227.