- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2011 Florida Statutes
634.4145 Noncompliant forms.—The office may order a service warranty association to stop using any contract form that:
(1) Violates this part;
(2) Is misleading in any respect;
(3) Is reproduced so that any material provision is substantially illegible; or
(4) Contains provisions which are unfair or inequitable or which encourage misrepresentation.
History.—ss. 10, 38, ch. 83-322; s. 57, ch. 91-106; s. 20, ch. 93-195; s. 1499, ch. 2003-261; s. 33, ch. 2010-175.