- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2011 Florida Statutes
395.805 Definitions.—As used in this act, the term:
(1) “Agency” means the Agency for Health Care Administration.
(2) “Family practice teaching hospital” means a freestanding, community-based hospital licensed under this chapter that offers a 3-year family practice residency program accredited through the Residency Review Committee of the Accreditation Council of Graduate Medical Education or the Council on Postdoctoral Training of the American Osteopathic Association.
History.—s. 2, ch. 94-182.